Big pole display on monitor.

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Dale Harris
Forum Owner
POS637e

Post by Dale Harris » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:57 pm

I fixed the problem with parking or unparking sales not clearing the scrolling "bigpole" display.

Also the scrolling "bigpole" display will now display the "amount tendered" at the close of the sale.

If anyone would like to test this and report back here this is the download link...

<center> http://keyhut.com/pos637e.zip </center>

The only file downloaded will be a new POS.EXE file once you unzip. So this assumes that you already have version 6.37d on your hard drive.

Remember to back up your current POS.EXE file first.

I am waiting for your evaluation.
Dale

Alan
POS Guru

Regarding DOS in 2nd screen

Post by Alan » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:01 pm

Alas I've never managed to get full screen DOS on a dual display PC. I think somebody mentioned a Windows version - that would certainly work.

You can usually make a MS-DOS window larger, that might be ok if you are using a low-resolution screen.

I've seen a lot of tills with LCD touchscreen on the operator side, and a standard LCD on the other with the POS information at the top and a flash advert at the bottom, IIRC somebody from this forum managed to get that to work a while back.

Alan