New Version Features?

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

New Version Features?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:24 pm

Dale,
What are some of the new features, fixed bugs, and upgraded features in the new version of DHPOS?

Thanks!

By the way:
*I really enjoy your software and hope you continue to update it :D !*

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

New features

Post by Dale Harris » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:10 pm

Dale

New Version In Future Updated Versions?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:37 pm

Dale,
What I meant was in the future updated version (6.37e, 6.38, etc...), what would be the new features, bug fixes, and upgraded features.

Sorry! :(

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Gift cards

Post by Dale Harris » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:40 pm

Guest,

Currently I am adding gift cards and "user defined" payment method to the program. When done it will be version 6.38.

Bug fixes are done right away and do not wait for new features to be completed. At the moment there are no known bugs in the program.
Dale

RJ
Forum Regular

Spelling

Post by RJ » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:55 pm

Here's a minor bug:

When you go into the File Maintenance screen, I THINK, or the POSCONFIG from the POS.EXE program, and go to the password prompt screen, MAINTENANCE is spelled wrong. On the screen, it says MAINENACE. I don't have the screen in front of me but know it is on one of them.
R.J.
Website coming soon...