vbPOS Quick Sale Edition v1.0 Beta Released!

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

After downloading and trying, Do you think it has the basic features?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:34 pm

Some
No votes
Can Improve
No votes
Must Improve
60%
Does what the program says
40%

Total votes: 5

Dukane
Forum Regular

Post by Dukane » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:33 pm

Looking forward to it.

dhUser

Post by dhUser » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:18 pm

Sorry anyone who plans to download the program, but I have discontinued development and download area of this software. If you want please send me a PM for the source code.

dhUser

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:29 pm

Your not going to make the software anymore by that do you mean this application your your whole line of applications :cry: :cry: :|

Dukane
Forum Regular

Post by Dukane » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:56 am

No, he is only discontinuing the Quick Sale edition. He is going to focus on the Retail (full) edition now.

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:42 am

I have an annoucement:

I have now taken the source code with dhUser's permsisson and it will now become another project of mine i am expanding the application quickly the first beta that i will release will only have minor changes "buttons moved a few things changed" the second beta will contain much more changes i will keep everoyone updated in this topic

dhUser

Post by dhUser » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:21 pm

And again, if anyone would like the source code you are welcome to it. Just send a PM and I should provide you with a link and password within the next few days.

Edit: Just want to remind everyone that when requesting source code by PM, you will receive your username and password. To anyone who thinks they are bright enough to guess a password... think again!

The username will be your forum username, password is a 25-50+ different, random characters. Upercase/Lowercase/Numbers...
An actual password you might receive... w81SI36DBq2h2fg9oEXfcfHHU4mR4x6
---> This password could just be copied and pasted into the password field, from your PM letter.

dhUser

Dukane
Forum Regular

Post by Dukane » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:01 am

Your entire site including the forums is not working.

dhUser

Post by dhUser » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:00 pm

TimLight:
I know that my forum is down, with a critical error (I just found that out this morning :o ). Also, I am redesigning the site with a new layout.

I send PWEB a PM for help with this situation.

If anyone else knows how to correct this please send a PM or post a reply in this forum.

dhUser
http://www.dhuser.pweb.info

EDIT:
Also, IBMSystems Site is down and so is the http://www.pweb.info forums also have the same problem as me!!!!! :?

NEWSFLASH #2 If anyone wants to help make the programs great, you can held develop it! Send a PM to dhUser

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:52 pm

dhUser PWEB has been infected with 1. a sql virus 2. a DDOS attack all sites will be down for a bit while all is cleated

dhUser

Post by dhUser » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:22 pm

So basically, until further notice anyone hosted by PWEB.info, their forums are down until further notice. The homepage works just fine.

dhUser

NEWSFLASH #2 If anyone wants to help make the programs great, you can held develop it! Send a PM to dhUser

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:30 pm

Yep well acually no you have to remake your forums beacuse sql crashed and evey forum blog chat room etc etc is gone pretty much everything that requres sql is gone :)

dhUser

Post by dhUser » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:13 pm

IBMSystems,
Looks like PWEB knows about the problem. Currently, his site has a large notice at the top of the page saying NOTICE: SQL is currently DOWN.

Also, CPannelX is experiencing difficulties with Fastico. You get an error.

Finally, I possibly will make use of the first host you gave me- it is still online! :)

dhUser

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:45 pm

MySQL backup, MySQL backup, MySQL backup...
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:08 am

Andrew Bunn wrote:MySQL backup, MySQL backup, MySQL backup...
Do we have One? , Do we have one? , Do we have one?...

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:56 pm

I'm guessing you don't - otherwise all that data wouldn't have been lost.

I hope someone's learning a lesson from all this... :?
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)