Customers Database

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

mrdmng
Forum Regular
Customers Database

Post by mrdmng » Fri May 26, 2006 7:42 pm

I know a question similar to this has been posted before, but I can't seem to be able to find it again.

If I change any information on the customer's screen (spelling, address, phone number, add another phone number or other info) their previous sales disappear.

I use the sales info as a way to "thank" the customer based on their purchases - ie. for a certain amount of purchases, I offer a certain percentage discount -

When I make changes / additions I always select "Save Current Customer Info" - it saves everything but the past sales.

Any ways to get around that? I have tried to make changes in POS Config, but can't seem to be able to make any...

Mario