Header "misalignment"

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

mrdmng
Forum Regular
Header "misalignment"

Post by mrdmng » Fri May 26, 2006 7:47 pm

I have set my header in POS Config, but for some reason the first line (the shop name) keeps printing anywhere it wants - as the first line, but not left aligned... Sometimes only the first word of the shop name appears way on the right

I tried to remove the header and then re-entering it again, but the same keeps happening. How can I set this to always print on the left?

Mario

grahamsw
Forum Regular

more info

Post by grahamsw » Fri May 26, 2006 9:38 pm

Okay, so here's the deal,
We need more information on what kind of setup you areeusing. Are you using a 40 column printer or a desktop style printer, a USB printer or a paralell printer,What vesion ofPOS , A you using aprint what version of windows do you have and do you have the correct version of the driver. Lets start eith this and add more info later if neded

Get back to us
Graham Wakefield
Wakefield Tech Services and Mobile POS

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Post by Dale Harris » Fri May 26, 2006 10:06 pm

Try using just a period as the top line of the header. Then move the other lines down to the next line.

The program will screw up the period and then print the rest of the lines fine.
Dale