Check Feature. Is this possible?

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Sulk
Forum Regular
Check Feature. Is this possible?

Post by Sulk » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:22 am

I'm not really sure if I should put this on a separate thread or on the "features request" thread. Since I don't want to hijack gary's thread I decided to start another one.

We're using Quickbooks to put in received supplies and checks (Pay Bills). So far, I like how "RECEIVE.EXE" works so I'm hoping to relieve Quickbooks of that task. That is if my boss likes RECEIVE.EXE enough to abandon Quickbooks altogether.

95% of the time we pay our suppliers by check which we date 30, 90, 60, 120, etc. days depending on the supplier. Is it possible to put in a check payment feature to suppliers in which we can use to verify the amount withdrawn by our suppliers vs. the bank pass book?