Poll - DHPOS To Automatically Calculate Real Product Costs

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Do you want DHPOS to have automatic updating of stock file product costs?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:22 pm

YES - I think that this would be a useful feature
58%
NOPE - I wouldn't have any use for this feature at all
25%
Don't really mind either way
17%

Total votes: 12

RollerBall
Forum Regular
Poll - DHPOS To Automatically Calculate Real Product Costs

Post by RollerBall » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:22 pm

A little while back I started a thread called Item Cost In Real Time. It is basically about getting DHPOS to work like a proper stock control system should and update stock file costs automatically whenever new stock items are added to it. That way the figures are always correct so, for example, if at any time you ran the Inventory by Stock # or Category reports, the result you would get would be an accurate and true valuation of your total stock.

Dale has grudgingly :cry: agreed to add the feature if enough people say they want it, so now I'm asking the question.

SO VOTE NOW TO MAKE DHPOS EVEN BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS!

Cmon folks - at time of writing nearly 100 views but only 12 votes. Why not add your vote. It's totally anonymous. If you want to you can add your reply to the thread as well but only if you want to.