Aprint2

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Robert_Nel
Forum Regular
Aprint2

Post by Robert_Nel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:30 am

Hi Dale / Jon,
I hav been using DHpos 6.39 for a couple of years now. I use a win2000 , cbm253 citizen thermol printer. This printer only prints 36 colums. I hav tried and set aprint as: font no3, size 6. This prints out a nice size reciept on this printer without forcing the lines down by 4 charectors.
The problem is that when printing reciepts , reports ect, the printer will activate the cutter and cut off the reciept with 3 lines to go. It will then print these 3 lines and activate again cutting off the recipt paper about 1 inch long.
I will then hav a normal reciept and a 1 inch long reciept with the last three lines. I have tried all the printer setup settings ie margins, lines per page, to and bottom margins ect in DHpos.
Is there a way to sort this out?.
Thanks
Robert Nel.
Robert R Nel