is there a way to get DHPOS running in big window.....

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

lemon535
Forum Regular
is there a way to get DHPOS running in big window.....

Post by lemon535 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Hey,

I (am using WINXP) would like to get DHPOS to work maximised and not full screen. I would like to be able to see the start menu and taskbar. I have tried changing the screen size in properties and it shows the example of what it would look like, but then when i close the dialog box it doesnt change. i have managed to get the DHPOS window about 50% bigger but cant get it any bigger...........

thanks in advance

lemon535
Forum Regular

oh

Post by lemon535 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:06 pm

and another thing, when im running DHPOS the other applications im using lag like hell, like internet explorer. as soon as i close it it works normal?? any reasons why.....: )

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:43 pm

lemon535,

For the slowing thing read this http://keyhut.com/faq.htm#slow

On the screen thing in the upper left corner of the window should be the text size. Something like [ 10 x 18 ]. You can open up the menu and pick a different font size which will resize the window that POS is running in. The font size is in pixels which means that the screen resolution you are using for your screen. The higher you have set your screen resolution the smaller will be your POS window for a particular font size.

I usually run POS full screen and when I need to use a Windows feature I hold down [ALT] and press [ENTER]. This will put POS into a window.

lemon535
Forum Regular

yeh

Post by lemon535 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:36 am

i tried that but it doesnt work, it stays the same, no matter what option i use.