RETURN PRICE

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

lemon535
Forum Regular
RETURN PRICE

Post by lemon535 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:11 am

I was just on POS and i was ringing up a refund, and at the time of the original purchase the product price was different, must have been on sale or something

Now because i dont allow sales people to alter prices when ringing up purchases it also wont let me change the price of the returned item. Dale and others........do you think that it would be gud that return prices override the price lock??

Hope you get what i mean......I understand that employees could change the return price very high and i guess i wont know but whenever this happens i will have to to go to posconfg to change the "allow change of price" temporarily while i do the refund............