Printer Dialog problem

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

IAN
Forum Regular
Printer Dialog problem

Post by IAN » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:10 am

hey all, heres a good one for you,

i have a dell usb printer (clone of a lexmark) and when i am trying to print recipts at the moment in minimises the epos screen to bring up the printer box saying its going to print and you have this much ink left etc etc, im sure you all know what i mean.

any ideas on how to stop it minimising the epos screen for this joker of printing software from dell/lexmark?

** Anyone in the uk got a very cheap LPT recipt printer or might concider a very cheap 232 type, i know someone will say ebay lol, but people pay more for the privilage of being on there using their services, usually made back up in the postage! i cant see how a printer would cost £15.00 to post, large bulky courer is only £8 sommet pluss tax and then a little packaging. i know some can do it for about £4+tax etc
Last edited by IAN on Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAN

(Everything i say is a lie! so am i telling you the truth?)

lemon535
Forum Regular

Post by lemon535 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:54 am

try the printer settings and turn off that feature.

IAN
Forum Regular

Post by IAN » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:44 am

found it,

thankies :)

dont mind me its the first printer thats ever done that, im used to the old stuff
IAN

(Everything i say is a lie! so am i telling you the truth?)