POLL VOID CONFIRMATION

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Confirmation message when voiding current lines/sales

Confirmation message would be good / no password option as we should all trust our staff
14%
Password option / no confirmation message, me and my staff are always perfect.
14%
Both WOULD be a great idea and it would be used
71%

Total votes: 7

lemon535
Forum Regular
POLL VOID CONFIRMATION

Post by lemon535 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:48 pm

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a confirmation message appear when VOIDING lines/sales (F5) in Purchase and refund mode. This way it would eliminate accidently deleting the wrong line and not knowing which one it was. Another option i think would be good is to add a password option when voiding lines/passwords.

cheers

IAN
Forum Regular

Post by IAN » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:30 pm

good idea to have both as many times you can trust your staff but theres allways chance of a bad apple

i know from experiance ..someone been with Co for6 yrs....theft of money

what happened she scan irems and then say total then if they gave corect money she void off last line usually the spirits or tobacco items and say if till said £20 and spirits was £5 the deduct the 5 as the customer walks away as they think the sale is going through and its not their fault as they paid, but the till only asks for 15 and she pocketed the 5 but if you do that 5 times a day 6 days a week and 4 weeks a month! it soon adds up, you cant realy track it unless your checking voids! and stock!

well thats my experiance
IAN

(Everything i say is a lie! so am i telling you the truth?)