theatre box office program please l@@k

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

SHOULD SOMEONE BUILD A TICKET MACHINE FOR THEATRES ETC FOR FREE

YES
31%
NO
69%

Total votes: 13

wayside
Forum Regular

Post by wayside » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:08 pm

if you want yer lets create saome intrest

wayside
Forum Regular

Post by wayside » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:12 am

ANY NEWS?

IGNOR THE VOTES HOWS IT GOING TO AFFECT THEM REILY IF ITS MADE?

ANY IDEAS?

ZeeMan
Forum Regular

Post by ZeeMan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:04 pm

The main problem with this endeavor is, I am certainly not the brightest kid on the block, and, I don't have a whole lot of time.
Additionally, the area I (sort of) "specialize" in happens to be MS Access. Of course, I'm assuming that there's some wacko out there that actually thinks Macs can be used as effective POS terminals (kidding).

If there's someone out there that has a copy of MS Access that can actually do the thing where it makes the database into an EXE, that'd be really helpful too.

Also, just remembered, RealBasic Standard doesn't compile to Mac anyway so I'm not really hurting anyone except the linux users.

Also, my project's forum is here: http://moviegoerpos.proboards82.com/
If you have any suggestions for my project, post them there. Also, keep in mind, it's still a long, long way away.