PDF Manual

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

ProDeZigner
Forum Regular
PDF Manual

Post by ProDeZigner » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:55 pm

For what it's worth, I'm going to attempt to making a 'printer friendly' PDF for Dale's register when I have some spare time.

It's not going to be any different than what Dale has, just margins laid out different, text and paragraph formatting, etc.

I have an Associates in Visual Communications, so I'm just gathering some stuff to display as a portfolio.

Also I'm revising the wallpaper I made, I noticed the POS part is thick in the bevel part.

And Dale, after this eBay auction is over and paid for, I'm sending you the remainder of the funds (it'll be less than 5.00), but I'm going to try and contribute all year round if my cousin's card shop takes off well.