small bug in 4.28

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

dave something
small bug in 4.28

Post by dave something » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:52 pm

when running the history by stock number report, the count of items sold is multiplied by 100. They shouldn't be.

I downloaded 4.28 on Monday, March 1, so I am assuming I am using the latest version.

It's not a bad bug, but rather annoying.

dave something

to be more clear...

Post by dave something » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:07 pm

the individual lines in the report are correct. it is the total of the items sold at the bottom of the report that is wrong.

in my case it shows that 9 of product X were sold and 9 of product Y.
at the bottom it says a total of 1800 items were sold. the financial values are correct. it is only the sum of items sold that is wrong.

ChrisKraus
Forum Regular

Currency Rounding To 1 Bug

Post by ChrisKraus » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:24 pm

dave something wrote:when running the history by stock number report, the count of items sold is multiplied by 100. They shouldn't be.

I downloaded 4.28 on Monday, March 1, so I am assuming I am using the latest version.

It's not a bad bug, but rather annoying.
<HR>
If you are using the currency rounding up to 1.00 feature, then this bug has already been discovered. It should be fixed in the current Beta version (5.09 I Think)

- Chris :)
- Chris
Christopher Kraus