Information on Journal

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Bobby
Forum Regular
Information on Journal

Post by Bobby » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Hi Dale,

I do not remember if this has been discussed before, but I was looking through my journal, an I noticed that none of the check information or tax-exempt infomation appeared on the journal. I think that this would be helpful to be printed there as I cannot see any reason to enter it into the register, if not to be able to look it up, later. I notice that you can find this information in the voids screen, but it does not print to the journal file. (I am aware that this should not be printing on the receipt. I am talking about *.jnl)

Thanks Dale

Bobby
Forum Regular

Opps

Post by Bobby » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:57 pm

Ok, SORRY, I was looking into a different *.pos and I see that the check information in that file does print on the receipt and the *.jnl file, but the tax-exempt info still does not. Sorry for not fully investigating my info before I posted. I still would like to know if it is possible to get the tax-exempt id to post to the journal file?

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Tax exempt info

Post by Dale Harris » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:56 am

Bobby,

Actually the tax exempt info is supposed to print in the journal file and on the receipt. It did so in the past but it seems that somewhere along the line it got itself deleted.

I have stuffed it back in and it will be fixed on the next upload.
Dale

Bobby
Forum Regular

Thank you Dale

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:03 pm

Thanks! :)