IDS Administrators

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Dylan
Forum Regular
IDS Administrators

Post by Dylan » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:28 pm

I am looking for TWO people to be tech support admins for IDS. The only difference between these people and people who just know the program inside and out is that these two will have access to a couple of non-critical administrator functions. Anyone who is interested, send me an email at techrobinson@gmail.com. YOU MUST HAVE A RECOMMENDATION BY DALE! So have dale send me an email with your name saying that you know your DHPOS stuff. Thanks,

P.S. I/We will be using Skype to do conference calls, which will happen about monthly. They will be about features, security, support questions, etc. Skype headsets with software are 4.99 at radioshack.
Tech

Dylan
Forum Regular

Post by Dylan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:40 pm

Ok I put some thought to this... obviously there's no chancethat Dale is going to have time to be sending emails around, so I still need two people that will know IDS and have access to a couple of Admin functions so support end users via chat, telephone, whatever.

These admins will need to have a skype account (free) and a skype headset (I will provide, including shipping) OR mic and headphones; As this is how we will hold monthly conference calls regarding problems in the "field" and possible new features. Note to end users: IDS does not have a function for logging in remotely (unless YOU use some sort of remote desktop software.) so fear not, no IDS admin will be taking over your server... but of course it probably shouldnt be connected to the internet but hey.
Tech