Layaway?

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Jordan Morley
Occasional Poster
Layaway?

Post by Jordan Morley » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:16 pm

Is a layaway feature possible like when someone want to put something on hold or pre order?

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Layaway

Post by daleadmin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:47 pm

Jordan,

Layaways will be part of the legendary "customer accounts" feature. Which is legendary mainly because people have been talking about it for years but nothing ever done on it.

I would like to give you an idea on when it will be done but with my current experience with the gift card feature as a guide, any time estimate would be worthless.

Dale

Jordan Morley
Occasional Poster

Re: Layaway

Post by Jordan Morley » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:14 pm

daleadmin wrote:Jordan,

Layaways will be part of the legendary "customer accounts" feature. Which is legendary mainly because people have been talking about it for years but nothing ever done on it.

I would like to give you an idea on when it will be done but with my current experience with the gift card feature as a guide, any time estimate would be worthless.

Dale

Well first get gift cards done then layaway.

Jordan

lemon535
Forum Regular

Post by lemon535 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:01 am

Geeze someones demanding!!!!!!!