Epson TMT88ii Logo Capability

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

phill2000star
Occasional Poster
Epson TMT88ii Logo Capability

Post by phill2000star » Fri May 04, 2007 11:52 am

Hiya,

I have searched through the forum and have only found one post regarding using the Epson TMT88ii to print logo's on to the receipt.

Does anyone know if this feature works using DHPOS? I am setting up a system for a friends shop at the moment, and this would be a great feature to have.

If I have missed a post, I do apologise, and if anyone has any advice on this or has set it up themselves, then please let me know!

Many thanks!

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Fri May 04, 2007 4:46 pm

DHPOS cannot send a logo to the printer. If the printer itself has memory within which allows a logo to be stored, you'll need to find a manual/instructions on how to work that out with the printer.
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

phill2000star
Occasional Poster

Post by phill2000star » Fri May 04, 2007 5:08 pm

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I should have put in my earlier post that I knew the information you have just given me. The Epson printer I am looking at in particular uses its embedded logo facility that you have to write to the EEPROM / RAM using the flash utility with the printer.

What I was wondering was if anyone had actually got it to work with DHPOS, and do you have to send a special command to the printer, as you do with the cash drawer / paper cut commands?