help with pos

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

fj45lvr
Occasional Poster
help with pos

Post by fj45lvr » Mon May 21, 2007 4:55 pm

I use pos for a seasonal business and I have pulled out the computer to get it ready for this season and found out that I don't remember what the password was to unlock the register...

Can I save all my stock info and then transfer that into a newly downloaded version by deleting the newly downloaded stock and inserting the old stock?? I don't want to have to re-enter 200 items into the table.

I am a little frustrated I can't remember the open password which must be different than the master which I wrote down.....I guess I should change the settings so that the open would be the master?? or write this down somewhere....with all the different passwords for various things today it gets tiresome without just using the same 1 or 2 over and over.

thanks

fj45lvr
Occasional Poster

Post by fj45lvr » Mon May 21, 2007 5:00 pm

Never mind .....I just figured out what it was.

thanks