Bug Pos640

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

RobertNel
Bug Pos640

Post by RobertNel » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:07 pm

Hi , sorry I had to reregister , my desktop pc has crashed and I am using my laptop through my cell phone.
1. Pos exits at times ( 5-6 times per day), when this happens the sale is not recorded in funtion 'voids' instead a sale from a prevouis month apears in 'voids'.
2. Tax at 14% figures are not in fact 14%. Tax at 14% is also different in Giftcards, therefore tax sales figures are not 'balancing' . (16.3% appears correct at 14%)
3. When I first setup Giftcards formats , the first 2-3 giftcards certificates printed out fine, now only a reciept and a second reciept is printed after a very long pause 10-30secs. Any printout from giftcards , the printout only starts after a long pause 10-30secs. To spead up printing I press esc.
4. This happens in both pos640 and 640x.
5. One barlady says the program exits when pressing + and or enter keys.
6. The cash physical count is more than indicated , possibly because the sale has not gone through. The stock appears correct . We do a stock count every second day.
I hope the above info is of use, Great programs. Using winxp 2nd edition.
email: oslos@mailmate.co.za
Robert Nel