Taxes

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

GAWG
Forum Regular
Taxes

Post by GAWG » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:11 pm

Hi

How can I take a look at what I owe the state (without having to print it out) each month?

Thx

[did a search w/o success]

Thanks!

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Nope

Post by Dale Harris » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:37 pm

GAWG,

Please remember that this program was never intended to be an accounting program, only to supply the information that your accounting software, or actual books, will need.

Once you close the register at the end of the day the information for that day is printed out on the closing receipt and then erased so you will be able to start the next day with all zeros. The program does not store any sales or tax information once it has been closed and the closing receipt has been printed out.

Therefore there is no way to print out tax information for a month.
Dale

GAWG
Forum Regular

Post by GAWG » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:51 am

Ah k

So I can just reference the daily journals for the month and add up the tax liabilities in that as an accurate record, correct?

Thanks