Go to after pressing total

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Tomi Päivinen
Occasional Poster
Go to after pressing total

Post by Tomi Päivinen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi!

First I must congratulate mr. Harris for an excellent program and thank him for developing it.

I'm new to dhpos and there might be something I'm missing, but can anyone tell me how I could make the pos-program go directly to the menu where the payment method is chosen after entering the products? Now it brings up a menu where there are 3 option: Cancel, Print Sales Check, Print receipt (or something like that) and only after you've chosen the option 3 you can choose the payment method. Now, I'm using a programmed keyboard (by Preh) and I think it would more convenient if after pressing +-key the program would go directly to the selection of payment methods without having to choose the option first to ring up the sale.

I hope you understand what I mean as English is not my native language (I'm from Finland, actually).
-Tomi.

PWEB
Occasional Poster

Re: Go to after pressing total

Post by PWEB » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Thats an easy fix...

POSConfig => Printer Setup

set this setting

[NO]Allow printing of sales checks
--
Mike