Price Checker

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

RJ
Forum Regular
Price Checker

Post by RJ » Tue May 27, 2008 4:51 pm

It's been quite a while, but I'm back on the forums..... Also, I'm Not sure if anyone is interested, but I just found a Price Checker program I wrote over 2 years ago. It is full screen, password protected, and works with Dale's POS stock table. I was going to work on it again, but had to ask if there was any interest.

Dale, do you have a public FTP site for me to upload this file?

Andrew
Site Administrator

Re: Price Checker

Post by Andrew » Tue May 27, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi RJ, not to rain on your parade - but Dale added a price checker to the application a while ago :)

See http://www.dhpos.com/postip9.htm#check for details, if your application offers something different I'm sure Dale would be happy to take it on board. You'd probably have to email the file(s) to him though, to my knowledge we don't have a public FTP site.
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

vxlancin
Forum Regular

Post by vxlancin » Wed May 28, 2008 9:38 am

Any chance you could email me this program?

RJ
Forum Regular

Post by RJ » Wed May 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Andrew wrote:Hi RJ, not to rain on your parade - but Dale added a price checker to the application a while ago :)

See http://www.dhpos.com/postip9.htm#check for details, if your application offers something different I'm sure Dale would be happy to take it on board. You'd probably have to email the file(s) to him though, to my knowledge we don't have a public FTP site.
Not a problem.

The only difference is that it will display a scrolling banner advertisement and also static text at the top. Also included is a numeric touch screen pad to enter item numbers manually.

Let me know
R.J.
Website coming soon...

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Wed May 28, 2008 9:51 pm

R.J.,

You can email it to me and I can post it on the 3 party software page. However you have to write a description of the program for me to post that will get folks to download it.

Since the program is several years old are you sure that it will work with the current stock table?

Dale

RJ
Forum Regular

Post by RJ » Wed May 28, 2008 11:18 pm

daleadmin wrote:R.J.,

You can email it to me and I can post it on the 3 party software page. However you have to write a description of the program for me to post that will get folks to download it.

Since the program is several years old are you sure that it will work with the current stock table?

Dale
Hey Dale,

I actually just tested and is in working order. I just need to test the setup file I compiled to make sure it installs correctly.
R.J.
Website coming soon...

Dukane
Forum Regular

Post by Dukane » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Can you send me a copy of this program too?