BIG Pole Display

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

firefly
BIG Pole Display

Post by firefly » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:26 pm

I am trying to use a second monitor as the pole display, when I select to 20 coloum output it always goes back and maxamises over the primary monitor even though I move it to the second monitor.

Also then I run the POS in full screen mode in black out the second monitor therefore not allowing me to use a windowed display on the second screen unless I run the POS in a window rather than full screen.

Any suggestions?

Jason

P.S. Apart from these couple of issues this would have to be the greatest little POS programme I have tried and would certainly reccomend it to anyone.

ciarannu

Re: BIG Pole Display

Post by ciarannu » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm

hi there,

if you use windows i can make you a program to do this for u

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Re: BIG Pole Display

Post by daleadmin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I just tried to run the BIGPOLE.EXE program under DOSBox on my XP machine in full screen and it worked just fine although in 20 character per line mode it was pretty slow. But that was OK because I like the 40 character per line with scrolling the best.

Here are the instructions for running the POS program using DOSbox http://keyhut.com/64bit.htm Follow them and just change the POS only line to BIGPOLE

Dale