POS network version

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

bnowbnow
POS network version

Post by bnowbnow » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:09 pm

HI
Dale i love your pos . I have 2 stores one with 1 register that i am using your pos and one store that i have 10 registers and i like to test your network verson of pos if i could ? Do to i have 10 registers

Thanks
p.s I love your pos

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:19 pm

The network version is not completed yet - a testing copy is anticipated towards the end of January - all going according to plan.
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

cashroom

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:04 am

what i do at my store is run a program i wrote called pos cashroom that allows me to handle the money things between my registers and safe. (eg moniter tills, issue floats, pickups) Then to take care of inventory untill posnet comes out, i have my cashiers run off a "total by stock #" report at the end of the day and bring it in with their till. then the next morning i ring it into a computer running dhpos in the back room (my inventory program).
I will post a link to my program when i get my ftp back up, (today or tomorow)
Hope this helps,
-Nick

here's a the link

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:40 am