BETA test, dual printers, 64 bit

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

peewee3ie
Forum Regular
Re: BETA test, dual printers, 64 bit

Post by peewee3ie » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi Dale,

I have spent the day at work when it was quite palying with the beta version.

I have tested this in dos ( Not the windows dos box) and on windows 7 32bit (I don't have 64bit even my computer is dual core 64bit).

It work well with no problems found in dos or windows I have tryed a few diffrent printer and have used aprint in windows.

The tests I have done in dos was with one parllel and serial printers and set up ether way. I have not found any problems.

The tests I have doen in windows was with usb, parllel and a serial printers setup in differnt ways and all worked well.

I didn't have a spair recpeit printer to test it on but there is a new one coming in on monday which I can use to for a test.

I am sorry for bring up serial printers :twisted: :mrgreen:
Tony McGuire
Ireland Support

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Re: BETA test, dual printers, 64 bit

Post by daleadmin » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm

peewee3ie,

Well finally. and actual beta test report. And a positive one at that.

Everyone else had better speed things up because this thing gets compiled tomorrow on 1-16-10 and uploaded the next day.

Dale