Wincor BA72 Touch Screen

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

emagnews
Forum Regular
Wincor BA72 Touch Screen

Post by emagnews » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi,

I have a Wincor Nixdorf BA72 Touch Screen. I have no idea how to set it up - any suggestions? I have the wincor pci card installed which is the port and cable to the touch screen that does power, video, audio and touch. When I turn on the PC, the BIOS is displayed fine on the touch screen. It then moves onto the first Windows 2000 loading screen (before you get to use the mouse) but at the end of loading - the screen just stays at the last loading point.

I plugged in an external monitor and I can use the PC with that monitor fine except the touch screen doesn't seem to be installed. There is a VGA Compatible Hardware device under Unknown Devices in device manager so i'm guessing thats it but what driver as theres loads on the wincor website. (http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com/internet/ ... _node.html) And also how to install the touch driver and which one?

Thanks