Help wanted - DHPOS video

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

daleadmin
Forum Owner
Help wanted - DHPOS video

Post by daleadmin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Pigeon, er, Volunteer (yeah, that's it, volunteer) Wanted.

All thrills, All glory, No money. (AKA, that "free" thing bites us in the ass again.)

I would like to post a Youtube video of someone using DHPOS to ring up sales and demonstrate many of the features of the program. Not only ringing up sales but the reports, time clock, the "groups" feature, kitchen program, etc. It should be about 10 minutes long. Here is what someone has already posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWwayBxsvpg I have no idea who they are or why they did it. And it seems that they are mostly demonstrating the software used to make the video rather than DHPOS.

This is way beyond my capabilities and I have no time to do it anyway. So I am looking for someone smart enough to do it but not so smart that they will expect to get paid for it. At least I am being honest about this. So if you want to show off your wonderfulness to make the video and post in on Youtube I will make the magnanimous gesture of providing a link to it here and on my website. Don't thank me, it is the least I can do.

And I am always willing to do the least.

Dale

arcovine
Forum Regular

Re: Help wanted - DHPOS video

Post by arcovine » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 pm

i just viewed the vid. i think he's a big fan of your software. he even made a fan site here http://dhpos.webs.com/ :D

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 pm

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 am

Fifo
Forum Regular

Post by Fifo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Dale,

This is my video!

Fifo
Last edited by Fifo on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 am

Fifo,

Thanks for posting the video of DHPOS. It is the best one I have seen.

Dale