[Suggestion] Net Profit Report

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

James
[Suggestion] Net Profit Report

Post by James » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:17 am

Hi Dale Harris,

I have found your DHPOS is a great Free software. I have test it and it really amazed me. You've put a lot of effort in helping mom & pop store like us.

Do you mind that i have a minor suggestion or a request on the reports module? I'll be appreciate if you can take this suggestion into consideration. Since your program have included the price and the cost of each item, would it be possible to have a simple "Net Profit Report" in Sales Reports?
Eg, Total Sales - Total Cost = Net Profit

This report may help DHPOS users to analyze the daily and monthly, or even yearly net profit for owners' store sales.

Sorry for my poor english and explanation on Accounting terms. I only need a simple kind of accounting report.

Thanks and best rgds
James