YOU MOVED LIVES!

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Renz
YOU MOVED LIVES!

Post by Renz » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:34 am

Mr. Harris,

I came from the Philippines. I would like to inform you that your FREE POS software program did help me and my family a lot. I am very OPTIMISTIC that your software will invade our small city very SOON. :)

Currently, inspired by your GOOD deeds on sharing that POS program for FREE, I am planning to share (FREE) the program to small business owners within our locality.It is expected to truly trigger my sales (i am a small time surplus PC dealer!<--486X, Pentium 1, etc....nobody wants it until your software came..coz i dont have the financial capacities to buy a program and distribute it for FREE).

I believe i can provide also provide a part time job for newly unemployed graduates by way of hiring them, by the time that we had to do the inventories.I will also try your other FREE stuffs.

We wish to convey our warmest gratitude for you good deeds.

Renz

HTjr

Re: YOU MOVED LIVES!

Post by HTjr » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:52 am

Renz,

Are you using the software in you business? Did any of your customers register their DHPOS?
am really interested since i want to use the software and am quite lost as to how to go about registering this POS.

Heres my contact number: 09177011090. Am really interested on how you registered your DHPOS.
Heres my email as well: amiel.daganzo@gmail.com

Looking forward to you reply

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:29 pm

HTjr,

Renz posted his message in 2004 and is no longer a member of this forum. It is very unlikely that you will be receiving a reply from him.

Dale

small
Forum Regular

Post by small » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:03 am

HTjr,

You don't really have to register the dhpos software. it is free to use. You can register it with Dale and when there is updates he will email you. If you downloaded it and need help to set it up you can come to DHPOS chat. Just goto http://www.dhpos.com/pchat there is always someone there from 8:00pm - 10:00pm DST.

We look forward to seeing you in chat.

HTjr

Post by HTjr » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Dale, thanks for the reply.

With register, i actually mean registering the POS along with a machine with our local tax collecting sector, BIR.
Sorry for not stating that.

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I think what you are asking is to register DHPOS with the BIR tax folks in the Philippines. From previous emails / postings here from various folks I get the impression that no POS software can legally be used in the Philippines until it has been registered with the BIR.

How does POS software get registered with BIR? I found this http://www.bir.gov.ph/reginfo/regcrm.htm That sure does not sound either cheap to do or fun.

It also seems like you would actually have to be in the Philippines to do this. I am not anywhere near the Philippines and I do not think that I will be there in my lifetime.

Also they seem to be oriented toward registering a complete POS machine and not just the software. The software is all I've got.

So the only way I see of doing this is for someone already in the Philippines to come up with the POS harware, add my software to it, and then go play with the BIR folks.

Good luck with that,
Dale

small
Forum Regular

Post by small » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 am

I don't believe I will ever move to the Philippines. You have to apply to use a cash register and also apply to print receipts on a printer. I wonder if you have to apply for a permit to plug the cash register into a power outlet? I am sorry sir, you are being fined because you did not apply for a cash drawer opening permit. If you have to apply for a permit to snore, I would probably go broke buying them.

HTjr

Post by HTjr » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Jejejeje, funny yet to some extent true. STill working on the details, some sort of a trial run. If things do work out, first thing I'll do is send Dale that 5$ to keep em busy with the POS. Cheers :lol: