dhPOS @ BabasChulha goes Live !!!

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

BABASCHULHA
Occasional Poster
dhPOS @ BabasChulha goes Live !!!

Post by BABASCHULHA » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

I am all excited !!! DHPOS goes LIVE in our Restaurant !.
A big Thankyou note to Dale ,for this gr8 software and his quick support in resolving my issue(s)
And this forum was really helpful which gave me lot of info.
I had evaluated 2-3 products . And dhPOS was my winner. Simple/Easy to use and quick to learn.
Pls let me know the link to post my store pics with dhPOS.

Babas Chulha

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Re: dhPOS @ BabasChulha goes Live !!!

Post by daleadmin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Babas,

To have the photo of your store posted in this page http://keyhut.com/posphoto.htm you email it to me at daleharris@prodigy.net

There are some rules. The photo should show a computer screen that is obviously running DHPOS and in the background your store must be visible. Take a look at the photos that are already on the page. We want to see your store, we already know what DHPOS looks like. So small screen, big store.

Include in with the photo any information you want posted with it about your store. Like the name of the store, where it is located, and its website address if it has one.

Dale