posable bug in pos v6.0n

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

peewee3ie
Forum Regular
posable bug in pos v6.0n

Post by peewee3ie » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:09 pm

every time i try to open the stock table it exit out to command line.

this is how i was doing it.

3. File maintenance
2. stock table

then i get this error

type mismatch in line 0 of module CF4 at address 2E79:3DC

hit any key to return to system

P.S. this is a stand alone system
Tony McGuire
Ireland Support

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Stock table

Post by Dale Harris » Sat May 01, 2004 7:28 am

peewee3ie,

Did the CONVERT.EXE program run and change your stock table to the new format? Can you ring a sale and the program will look up items in the stock table? When you go to the stock tabe does the error occur before the beginning of the stock table is displayed on the screen?

Please send to me as an attachment to an email your ???????.POS and ??????.TBL files. daleharris@prodigy.net
Dale

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Stock table

Post by Dale Harris » Sat May 01, 2004 3:54 pm

peewee3ie,

Well you got me on this one. The CF2.EXE program would not compile because one of the moudules was too large. So I moved some of the code to another module and the program compiled.

Unfortunatly the code I moved need some information from earlier in the program that did not get moved.

I has been moved now. Version 6.0P is at http://keyhut.com/beta.htm

I think that version 6.0 is ready for release and I want to get it out there tomorrow on 5-2-04 so lets all look really hard for any remaining bugs.
Dale