do you use pos cashroom / total reader program

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

do or would you use pos cashroom?

yes, i do
No votes
Nope, cant say i do
100%

Total votes: 5

Nick
Forum Regular
do you use pos cashroom / total reader program

Post by Nick » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:46 am

POS Cashroom is a program I wrote that can moniter the tender amounts in up to ten terminials via network. This program is good for if you have a central source where you keep your money (safe) and make frequent pickups or loans to/from the safe to your terminials. I have plans for a jornal, user login, passwords, tax report, and profit report in the future.
If your intrested in this program it can be downloaded at ftp://nak.cashew76.com if you have any questions about the program feel free to email me at nak19861986@yahoo.com. Rember the curent version is still touchy so dont tuch the unlabeled buttens (some have been knowen to crash the program, the only reason i havent removed them from the distro version is because i dont know if anyone is useing the program and i am lazzy:) ) and read the readme.