CueCat

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

CueCat

Post by guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:26 pm

I have a modified CueCat (output does not need to be decoded by Catnip, etc.). Does anyone know of any software that would cause a system beep or a WAV file to be played when I scan using the CueCat?

Thanks,
Taylor Chapman

--
p.s.-
I haven't been on this forum in ages. My username on the forum is tayloa7752. Today, I finally tried to log back in, but it said my acount was inactive, and to contact a forum administrator. Can anyone help me out?

sysadmin
Forum Regular

Post by sysadmin » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:30 pm

Your account has been reactivated.

chrisbreen
Occasional Poster

Kitties

Post by chrisbreen » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:50 pm

We use a bunch of those cue cats, I hardwired them to decode by themeselves, and it all works wonders with POS... there is no software that does that, since at the end of the decoded string, the cuecat inputs a basic "Enter" value. Enabling the key beeps in POS, would beep at the last "Enter" value.

Otherwise, there is nothing out there.
:!: Its impossible, because the computer has no way of knowing if the cuecat is sending the "Enter" or the keyboard.

Sorry...

:arrow: Chris