Problems printing

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Northern Supply Co. Inc.
Problems printing

Post by Northern Supply Co. Inc. » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:03 am

Ok...I am running a Dell computer, with Windows XP, I am running POS ver. 4.28. I am loading APRINT. When the POS program is loaded and up and running, many times I need to work on other programs, so I hit ALT-TAB to reduce the POS program. When I need to get back to POS and ring up a sale, before I can do so, I must click START, PRINTERS, Print test page. Then I can go back to POS and ring up the sale and then it will print a receipt. I am using a Epson TM-T88III

Seems whenever I get out of the POS program I have to print a test page before I can ring up a sale...If I dont print a TEST PAGE it will not print a receipt when I ring up a sale, nor print anything, like the end of the day reports.

Any thoughts ?

Thank You. Dave

Alan
POS Guru

Ideally Parallel card is the best answer.

Post by Alan » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:20 pm

Ah your photo is on Dales website!

I'm assuming that you have the T88III with serial interface, with the Epson POS drivers installed. I'm wondering if its the printer properties that are causing your problem?

In your DOS window properties - try playing with the printing settings there too.

Personally I would buy a parallel interface card for your T88 as it will work with DH-POS without any need for drivers.

Sorry if no help, but I have never seen that problem before.

Alan

Epson Printer

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:18 am

Hi Dave,

I Know You Posted This A While Back Before I Even Had Signed Up But I Think If You Still Have This Problem I Know How To Fix It

1. Exit DHPOS And Go To Printers & Faxes Go To The Epson Printer
2. Write Down All The Info It Gives You On * ALL * The Tabs Then E-mail Me This Info i May Be Able To Write You A Custom Driver For This Beacuse I had The Same Problem

DK

:D

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:20 am

Sorry The Post Above Is Mine I Forgot To Sign In!