POS version 6.26 released on 1-24-05

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Dale Harris
Forum Owner
POS version 6.26 released on 1-24-05

Post by Dale Harris » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:35 pm

Donna sent me an email today. Here is the reply...

You have provided me with a "fun" evening. The problem is that the setting for the "forced line feed" and the tax rounding factor were being saved into the same place in the ?????.POS file. This was because 4 of the tax settings were being saved 1 byte farther in the in the file then they were supposed to be. I moved them back to where they are supposed to be so when you use the new program files you will have to reset the ADDED / INCLUDED, rounding factor, and the two "tax on tax" settings in the "Tax" function and maybe the "forced line feed" also.

I then checked to see if the 4 tax settings and the forced line setting were working properly and found that the tax rounding setting did nothing, the other 4 settings worked fine. I fixed that and have uploaded the new release version.

I have also done more work on the 999.99 problem.

<center> http://keyhut.com/pos3.htm </center>
Dale