Tender Option: Debit

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

ChrisKraus
Forum Regular
Tender Option: Debit

Post by ChrisKraus » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:33 pm

<center>I think that this was discussed before but there was no results on this topic.</center>
<HR>
It would be a good idea to add a fourth tender option for Debit cards because in some cases Debit Card transactions are processed in a different way than Credit Cards and sometimes stores need to keep track of the amount of Credit transactions and Debit transactions. You could make it just the same as the Credit option, just asking for the amount paid via Debit card.

Just A Suggestion,
Chris :D
- Chris
Christopher Kraus

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:40 pm

Dale did follow up on this and suggested that credit be split into two tenders (Credit / Debit).

I believe it was a possibility for version 5.0 (POSNet).

Here is the original thread from the archive: http://return.no-ip.org/n54/index4/1067185028.html

<HR>
Note: the Forum Archive can now be searched from: http://return.no-ip.org/n54/index4/1067185028.html :D
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

ChrisKraus
Forum Regular

Okay

Post by ChrisKraus » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:47 pm

Oh, Okay - I just wasn't sure on this topic.
- Chris :D
- Chris
Christopher Kraus