Install Problems... What am I doing wrong?

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Appreciative
Install Problems... What am I doing wrong?

Post by Appreciative » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:03 pm

First of all, I am so happy :D to have found this POS software. Thank YOU DALE. I have extracted the Pos file with winzip. It was 872kb. Is that all the bigger it is suppose to be? Because I don't have a file called retail.idx. Isn't there suppose to be one when running Inventory manually. I get an error message that there is no retail.idx file on hard drive c: I'm trying to enter my info on the stock table, but I'm lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Stock table

Post by Dale Harris » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:25 pm

Appreciative,

Are you running the program with a stock table? If you are in the POSCONFG.EXE program and choose to use a stock table with your register then, while there, you must press [F4] EDIT STOCK TABLE. This will create both of the stock table files ??????.IDX and ??????.TBL

Dale
Dale