posnet little problem

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

tryklief
posnet little problem

Post by tryklief » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:51 pm

:) hi dale,
i am so surprised that posnet is available and excited to get it to work but you left a very important feature out!!!

the go to next sale option. this is important if you running employee passwords because every new transaction you have to type in pin number again. if you havve a busy store then this can be frustrating.
can you fix this bug please because that feature was very convinient.
typing in pins on a very busy day while your shop is full can be very frustrating

else all is well.

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Go to after sale

Post by Dale Harris » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:35 pm

tryklief,

By error I left out the "Go to after sale" feature in the POSnet version. This allows you to choose to go back to the main menu after a sale has been completed or to the next sale. If you choose the next sale then you will not be asked for a PIN number you will go straight to the sale screen.

I have stuffed this feature back in and I will be uploading this later.
Dale