Does your display pole support the CD5220 command set?

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6

rickpos
Forum Regular

Post by rickpos » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:36 pm

This is a follow-up poll to the "Question of the week..." I posted a few days ago. After doing some research, it seems that many display poles support the CD5220 command set. That being the case, I am going to work with Jonathan Simpson (maintainer of POLE.EXE) to include support for this command set.

For reference sakes, please take a moment to let us know if your display pole supports this command set. If not, simply post a reply with the command set it does support.

I believe the CD5220/CD7220 use the same commands for basic operation. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

kavvie

Status of CD5220 compatible pole.exe

Post by kavvie » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:35 am

Hi Rick,

From this post, seem that you have been working on a pole.exe which is compatible wiht cd5220. Has it been completed? I really need this as i'm experiencing some problem displaying it properly as my VFD is not the "logic control" brand.
According to the manual, seems that my VFD is compatible with cd5220. Could you please send me the edited version of ur pole.exe. Thanks

Regards
Bobby