problem with beta

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

bdude
Forum Regular
problem with beta

Post by bdude » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:25 am

for some reason in 6.37b2 when you have the timers set to 0 and print a reciept the receipt goes directly to LPT1 instead of FILE if I have that set.

grantm
Forum Regular

Post by grantm » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:05 am

I think the same thing is happening to me. Actually, you can set any amount of timers and it will do the same thing. I don't have a LPT1 printer (don't even have a port) so when I hit TAB in the timer window, the program shuts down. TIMER and POS. I'm on XP-SP1

anwoke8204
Forum Regular

Printing Problem

Post by anwoke8204 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:30 am

I also have noticed that. Thought it was just me though.
Andrew Stevens
Rooksystems/Clearwater Inc.

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:47 pm

Yup, this is why we have BETA's - if you think something isn't working right please make us aware of it... otherwise it could go undetected for several versions.

The forum is probably the best place for reports, under the thread where Dale posts the link to the beta ideally. Then others can verify the error you experienced and Dale can work on a resolution.
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)