Main Site Server Down?

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

Main Site Server Down?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:52 pm

Am I the only person who seems to be getting a Server not found error on http://keyhut.com/?

grantm
Forum Regular

Post by grantm » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:00 pm

I get the error to. One problem you have, though, is the extra ? at the end of the address. however, even at the correct address (http://pages.prodigy.net/daleharris) there is an error. Yet dhpos.com is a mirror of the POS page at Dale's main site.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:41 pm

grantm: The question mark (?) was not supposed to be part of the URI, but it automatically linked it. It wouldn't have affected it anyway.

DHPOS.com does not have the beta versions (I tried).

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:44 pm

Site appears to be working fine here - this is hosted by Dale's ISP Prodigy, so we have no control over their servers.

DHPOS.com is a mirror of Dales site - but he has to update it manually, so no - the betas aren't available from DHPOS.com.
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:46 pm

It's back up now.

Dale Harris
Forum Owner

Main site back up

Post by Dale Harris » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:30 pm

Yep, the main site is back up. I have no idea where it was. Maybe it was on vacation?
Dale