Best Source For POS Systems and Hardware

Business to Business forum: offer your wares here. You can offer up whatever it is your business has to offer as long as it would appeal to small businesses. Disclaimer: we have not tested or verified the products of anyone who posts here, this is simply for informational purposes. Buyer beware.

Moderators:daleadmin, Andrew

Michael with Pos-X
Best Source For POS Systems and Hardware

Post by Michael with Pos-X » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:34 pm

Looking for a All in One POS system? Thermal Receipt Printers, Cash Drawers, Barcode Scanners and more. If you are looking for a LOWER price than what you are paying now and a BETTER product backed with Full Replacement warranties then go to http://www.pos-x.com/mb and view the entire product line. You may call 1-800-790-8657 Ext # 168.

Pos-X does not sell to the end user. Pos-X also offers a low end retail software called Store Manager. MSRP is $695. Perfect for a small retail start up. You can take credit cards and will integrate with Quickbooks.

Again..go to http://www.pos-x.com/mb to view all the Hardware and Software products. Call 1-800-790-8657 Ext 168 and speak to Michael for more info.
Pos-X...Point of Sale Perfected!

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:17 pm

A few notes:

Budget system-

-Barcode scanner is a IDtech scanner with a POS-X label on it
-Pole display is a logic controls PD3100 black
-The monitor you would recive is a dell 17' CRT
-The credit card reader is made by Minimag

-"Premium Complete Retail System"

-The scanner on that system is a symbol LS9208 omni directonal scanner

I know all products by there looks beacuse of my 11 year exprence in the EPOS field

The IBM Guy
Forum Regular

Post by The IBM Guy » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:06 am

$3,699.00 is a bit pricey, considering the LS9208 retails at around £250 ($500) but we do much the same with our products.

We pay Symbol a certain percentage and order a certain amount of readers (usually by the pallet load) and they print our logo on the reader instead of theirs.

We'll spotted though, I'd of never known the scanner on the budget system was an IDtech!

Funnily enough - I too have 11 years experience in this game!