Payroll/Time-Clock System - Will Handle Up To 150 Employees

Business to Business forum: offer your wares here. You can offer up whatever it is your business has to offer as long as it would appeal to small businesses. Disclaimer: we have not tested or verified the products of anyone who posts here, this is simply for informational purposes. Buyer beware.

Moderators:daleadmin, Andrew

ChrisKraus
Forum Regular
Payroll/Time-Clock System - Will Handle Up To 150 Employees

Post by ChrisKraus » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:32 pm

A great Payroll/Time-Clock system is Payclock EZ from Lathem Time. It is a small terminal that employees swipe their cards through to clock-in and clock-out. It can connect to your computer to manage the system.
Go To http://www.lathemtime.com/

- Chris :)
<HR>
Update - March 24, 2004:
Also, PayClock Pro can handle up to 1,000 Employees.
<HR>
Update - March 26, 2004:
Also, Lathem Time makes ShiftPlan EZ and ShiftPlan Pro which are employee-scheduleing programs which can be intergrated with PayClock EZ and PayClock Pro.
Last edited by ChrisKraus on Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Chris
Christopher Kraus

Bobby
Forum Regular

free vs $300

Post by Bobby » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:28 pm

pos payroll = free
payclock ez = $99 ($300 for 150 employees)

I wonder sometimes, Chris, if you realize that this is not a commercial site. These are volunteers that are taking personal time to devote to these programs. They are not getting paid to do this. Pos Payroll was developed to work with DH POS. And DH POS was developed to work in smaller mom and pop stores, not larger, multi-register, scale-dependant, self-checkout stores. Why Dale continues to add features to this already great product, I have no idea. Sometimes I really think he is crazy, crazy about this pos program and making as many people happy with it as he can. But it has got to stop somewhere. This program was not designed to compete with mainstream pos programs (though it does this pretty well). It was made to take smaller stores out of the stone age (calculators and paper receipts) and put them in the computer age where they could conveinently and smartly track their inventories without having to spend an arm and a leg for an overpriced, buggy system with bloated features that they would never use. Dale has done an excellent job at doing this.

My main point, these people do this on their own time, so please be appreciative of that.

Thanks

kamrananvaar

where can i download pos payroll

Post by kamrananvaar » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:08 am

hi
where can i download pos payroll
could,nt find it on net