Symbol barcode scanner

Business to Business forum: offer your wares here. You can offer up whatever it is your business has to offer as long as it would appeal to small businesses. Disclaimer: we have not tested or verified the products of anyone who posts here, this is simply for informational purposes. Buyer beware.

Moderators:daleadmin, Andrew

arlgroup
Occasional Poster
Symbol barcode scanner

Post by arlgroup » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 am

Good day good people

I configured DHPOS accordingly, then start doing stock database. I have scanned all items into the stock table.stock number,prices everything.now when I press f8 and scan an item only the stock number appears without any information.

When in the stock table,I press f1 to look for stock nothing happens.If in purchase scanned an item only the stock number you have scanned appear nothing more,so what may be the problem?

brucef2112
Forum Regular

Re: Symbol barcode scanner

Post by brucef2112 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Some friendly help about where to ask for assistance with DHPOS software.
Instead of posting here at the POS Vendor board, where it may get passed by,
Its better to post your questions directly related to DHPOS software to the Dale Harris Educational Software board.
Its not real clear by its given name, but it is the best place to post questions related to the register software. Posting there will get the best chance of others seeing it and responding.
Later,
Bruce

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Re: Symbol barcode scanner

Post by daleadmin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

When ringing up an item into a sale using a scanner you do not press [F8]. You just scan the barcode.

Dale