Credit Card machines.

Business to Business forum: offer your wares here. You can offer up whatever it is your business has to offer as long as it would appeal to small businesses. Disclaimer: we have not tested or verified the products of anyone who posts here, this is simply for informational purposes. Buyer beware.

Moderators:daleadmin, Andrew

jjjjjjj
Credit Card machines.

Post by jjjjjjj » Wed May 19, 2004 2:20 pm

Howdy.... In Canada, the banks lease out these little pos terminals for using credit cards, debit cards. Only big companies like gas stations can integrate swiping a credit card, debit card within their proprietary systems.
poor little mom and pop shops have to lease card swipe machines and get burned 5% and probably a .25 cent charge / transaction. Deal is that in Canada it's illegal to swipe a card more than once. PayPal charges as little as 2.2% so if you had a pc hooked up to the net... one could offer customers to pay via paypal and pass savings on to their customers. Just my .02

Garland-25128

Post by Garland-25128 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:12 pm

Oh, My God!

Jfroche
Occasional Poster

Re: Credit Card machines.

Post by Jfroche » Thu May 08, 2008 11:41 am

PayPal is all well and good for credit cards but in Canada retailers need access to Interac, the national debit card system supported by all major financial institutions.

ToPS

Re: Credit Card machines.

Post by ToPS » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Cash is and will be KING in my shops.

ToPS