The end of wordpress

For any non-pos posts you wish to post.

Moderators:daleadmin, Alan, Andrew

ibmsystems
Forum Regular
The end of wordpress

Post by ibmsystems » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:08 pm

On behalf of the WordPress community, I’m proud to announce a merger we’ve had on our minds since the first time we saw Dean Allen’s dog — WordPress and Textpattern are joining forces to create the greatest CMSMS ever, WordPattern. “WordPress and Textpattern: Two great tastes that taste great together.”

As with any great union, there were compromises involved. “I’m going all-Georgia, all the time. And blue is the new yellow.” said Dean Allen. Matt Mullenweg mused “Ten custom fields should be enough for anybody!”

We have a list of new features, downloads, and much more available on WordPattern.org. Our respective websites are being decommisioned so it’s best to go there for new information.
I'm trying the beta its a bunch of cra*

Andrew
Site Administrator

Post by Andrew » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:27 pm

WordPattern.org says it's now been aquired by Flickr, and is now known as WordPattrn.

However - no doubt a april fools hoax :P Which reminds me, everyone signed up for http://www.google.com/romance/ ?
DHPOS Veteran (from v3.46, July 2002)

ibmsystems
Forum Regular

Post by ibmsystems » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:04 pm

LMAO!!!
Error
Romance Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. This means that you either:

1. Fell for our April Fool’s joke, in which case ha ha, wasn't that amusing and harmless and mostly in good taste and not all psychologically damaging under various and sundry aspects of contemporary tort law, please don't sue us; or

2. Are genuinely enjoying, or least momentarily tolerating, our April Fool’s joke and wanted to surf your way into its every last nook and cranny, in which case

1. ...ha ha, wasn't that amusing and harmless and mostly in good taste and not all psychologically damaging under various and sundry aspects of contemporary tort law, please don't sue us; and/or

2. you might want to take a trip down our April Fool’s memory lane, here or here or here or here. Enjoy.

Yep in other words thats google :P

ChrisKraus
Forum Regular

Post by ChrisKraus » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:25 pm

Gotta Love Google :)
- Chris
Christopher Kraus

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Sales?

Post by daleadmin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 pm

Chris,

Has "The DHPOS Store - cafepress.com/dhpos" ever sold anything?