Computer is down in need of Asus Motherboard

For any non-pos posts you wish to post.

Moderators:daleadmin, Alan, Andrew

Tina
Computer is down in need of Asus Motherboard

Post by Tina » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:42 am

Hello fellow DHPOS users,

I was wondering if any of you know where I can find An Asus P4P800S Motherboard. This has turned out to be one hard to find item. Each company I dealt with had them but didn't have them.. Yes I know that makes no sense at all. I ordered so far 2 of them, with the Oh were sorry there has been a mistake we don't have that item any more. Well everything is still saved and backed up onto other systems, however the system that is down suffered a major meltdown. Motherboard quit, won't post no nothing it's dead. Well I refuse to put a different type mobo in the system because the Software Giant Microsoft will flip out and won't boot at all if I do.. I really do not want to reload windows on to windows if ya know what I mean. Time to dig a hole in the back yard and put it to rest.. RIP In the meanwhile I have a refurbished one coming in a couple days. Hopefully it will last or work at all for that matter until I can locate a new one.

Well I know there are alot of users on here. With any luck someone may have info on this..

Thanks
Tina

ndcustoms

Hi

Post by ndcustoms » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:07 pm

IF you are still looking for a new Asus P4P800S Motherboard

I can see what I can find.

Anyone looking for any computer new or old or used parts jsut sent me an email

Mike Cote
sales
NDCustoms.com Computer technologies
mcote@ndcustoms.com