Employee Monthly Sales Total

Make comments, ask questions, or just complain about the software on this site. Or comment on any educational software.
Please note that by clicking on links that may appear in these posts that you may be leaving the Dale Harris Educational Software website and that the content of those sites is the sole resposibility of the authors of those sites.

Moderators:daleadmin, Dale Harris, Alan, Andrew

andy1m
Forum Regular
Employee Monthly Sales Total

Post by andy1m » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 pm

I want keep track of the employee sales amount monthly so that I can calculate commission base on it.

The current report only keeps daily amount. Is there any way to enable it? Or print the amount with the name on the closing report?

Better option will be able to print a report at the end of the month :)

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Re: Employee Monthly Sales Total

Post by daleadmin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm

andy1m,

The report is reset when you close the register using option #2

All you can do is to use "auto reports" to print out the employee's sales and then add them up at the end of the month.

Dale

andy1m
Forum Regular

Post by andy1m » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 pm

I tried the auto report feature already. But the report was too long and used too much paper. It will get even longer if I have few part-time employees.

The reason why I wanted to keep track the sales figure on the POS system because we kept track of sales figures manually on a log book and people always very interested in that book. We keep the book near our POS system and when we not around, many times people just open the book and counting our sales figures! And this is a real problem!

Please consider adding this feature, it will help many. What I need is to keep track of each employees' sales figure monthly.

Thks Dale!

Andy, Indonesia.

daleadmin
Forum Owner

Post by daleadmin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

andy1m,

You can also save the reports as either a text or data file.

Dale

brucef2112
Forum Regular

Post by brucef2112 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 pm

andy1m,
I'm with Dale on the suggestion to send reports to file instead of printing.
As for your monthly reporting I may have a solution for you.
I've used auto reports along with Microsoft Excel 2002 to produce End Of Month reports.
Do you have Microsoft Excel?
Later,
Bruce

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759